I must need to learn patience. I don't know if I am more excited or nervous to meet the little one I have been waiting for. Have I had to wait because I needed to want and appreciate her more or because she needed some extra convincing to join our family? Even after waiting years for her these extra days seem so long. I wanted to have the "magic" of going into labor on my own but with family in town for only a few more days the impatient side of me jumped on my doctor's idea of inducing labor tomorrow. I hope my body is ready for the journey and miracle that awaits. Thank you Rick for being willing to share your birthday with your newest (for less than a month) granddaughter. Let the new adventures begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck. One of my best labors was when I was induced with Sydney. you will do great and no matter what you get this excellent little person at the end. Can't wait to see her.
You are a very patient girl... I must learn your patience.. I still have 6 weeks left and it's horrible... I can barely move and I am packing because we are moving... goodness me! Hope the nursing cover works for you!
your cousin Sara
Congrats on Gwen! Friday sounds great..we'll shoot for a week of meals! can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment